Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the common written examination for the recruitment of Specialist Officers in Participating Organizations (various banks). The Post at which the candidates will be recruited are given below. Eligible Candidates can apply for the posts online.
I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
Law Officer (Scale I)
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
Marketing Officer (Scale I)
I.T. Officer (Scale-II)
Law Officer (Scale II)
Chartered Accountant (Scale II)
Manager Credit (Scale II)/ Finance Executive (Scale II)
Eligibility Criteria :-
The candidate must be a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetian Refugee.
The age of candidate should be:
for Scale I : min 20 years – max 30 years
for Scale II : min 20 years – max 35 years
Age relaxation is applicable to candidates as per govt. rules.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- I.T Officer Scale I – 4 year Engineering degree in Computer Science/IT/Electronics/Computer Applications/Electronics and communication.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) – Graduation in Agriculture/Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ etc (Refer notification)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I – Post Graduation in Hindi/Sanskrit with English at Graduation level.
- Law officer Scale I – Graduation in LLB.
- HR/Personnel Officer Scale I – Full time Post graduation degree/diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour law.
- Marketing Officer Scale I – MBA in marketing/full time PGDBA/PGDBM.
- IT Officer Scale II- 4 year Engineering degree in Computer Science/IT/Electronics/Computer Applications/Electronics and communication. 2 years experience in IT Sector required.
- Law officer Scale II- Graduation in LLB. Experience as an advocate or as a judge is required.
- Charted Accountant (CA) Scale II – candidate must has passed the final examination.
- Finance Executive/Manager Credit – CFA/Full time MBA/PGDBM. 2 years experience is also required.
Online Registration : 25 Nov, 2013 – 14 Dec, 2013
Payment of Online Fee : 25 Nov, 2013 – 16 Dec, 2013
Download of Call letter – 28 Jan, 2013
Most viewed in last 7 days
UGC NET June 2013 Result declared
NICL AO Result 2013
IBPS Result 2013 RRB Office Assistants
IBPS RRB Officers Exam Result and cutoff 2013
DRDO CEPTAM-06 RESULT 2013
RRC Delhi Group D Exam Admit Card 2013
IB Result ACIO II 2013
IBPS PO Admit Card 2013
BTER Diploma Result 2013
MP Police Constable Exam Result 2013
- UGC NET June 2013 Result declared