31. The period of Khilji Dynasty was from ____
(a) 1206 A.D – 1290- A.D
(b) 1290 A.D – 1320 A.D
(c) 1320 A.D -1414 A.D
(d) 1414 A.D – 1451 A.D
32 Who is the author of My Experiments with Truth?
(a) Mahatma Gandhi
(b) Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
(c) Swami Vivekanand
(d) Rabindranath Tagore
33. When a body is whirled in a circle, the work done on it is:
34. If it was Monday on 4th Feb 2004, what was the day on 1st Jan, 2004?
35. If in a certain code, LUTE is written as MUTE and FATE is written as GATE. Then how will BLUE be written in that code?
36. Railway finances separated from general revenues in the year?
37. The largest area under cultivation in India is for which crop?
38. Typhoid and Cholera are examples of:
(a) infectious disease
(b) airborne disease
(c) waterborne disease
(d) none of these
39. Which of the following is not a function of local bodies under Panchayati Raj system?
(c) Law and order
(d) Registration of death and birth
40. Light year is the:
(a) distance traveled by light in one year
(b) Mean distance b/w earth and sun
(c) Mean distance b/w earth and moon
(d) Mean distance b/w sun and any other planet
41. Who was the first President of India?
(a) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
(b) Dr. S.Radhakrishnan
(c) N. Sanjiva Reddy
(d) Mahatama Gandhi
42. What does GSLV stands for?
(a) Geosynchronous satellite launch vehicle
(b) Geostationary satellite launch vehicle
(c) German satellite launch vehicle
(d) none of these
43. Choose the best alternative January: November: : Sunday : ?
44. Which of the following fishes is a surface feeder?
(c) Common carp
45. The of all prime numbers less than 50 is:
46. The cloth of National Flag of India is
(b) Pure silk
(c) Cotton poplin
47. Which is the gas used for producing a hot flame for welding?
48. Which of the following types of medicines is used for treating indigestion?
49. The second world war began in the year ?
50. Manglore port is located in:
(c) Tamil Nadu
(d) Andhra Pradesh
51. 30% of ___ = 180?
52. Which is the first month of National calender?
53. Who was the first President of Indian National Congress?
(a) A.O Hume
(b) W.C Bannerjee
(c) Annie Basant
(d) Motilal Nehru
54. An eclipse of the sun takes place:
(a) when moon passes between Sun and earth
(b) Once every 5 years
(c) When the moon is full
(d) When earth comes between sun and moon
55. Choose the best alternative. An oasis always has:
56. The Supreme court was established in 1774 at:
57.The capital of Harsha’s empire was:
58. Which no. is missing? 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, ?,17
59. Where did Shubhash Chandra Bose inaugurate the Govt of Free India?
60. If a rock is brought from the surface of the moon:
(a) its mass will change
(b) its weight will change but not mass
(c) both mass and weight will change
(d) no change
Click here for questions 61-90
Search this site
Most viewed in last 7 days
UGC NET June 2013 Result declared
NICL AO Result 2013
IBPS Result 2013 RRB Office Assistants
IBPS RRB Officers Exam Result and cutoff 2013
DRDO CEPTAM-06 RESULT 2013
RRC Delhi Group D Exam Admit Card 2013
IB Result ACIO II 2013
IBPS PO Admit Card 2013
BTER Diploma Result 2013
MP Police Constable Exam Result 2013
- UGC NET June 2013 Result declared